Homeowners and Renters Insurance
Homeowners and renters insurance policies are designed as a package of coverages necessary to protect all the most common risks associated with owning a home. At Kish Insurance, our agents will find you a competitively priced homeowners policy, and then customize that policy to meet your individual needs by adding endorsements that cover the extra risks unique to you. Your home is one of your largest investments, therefore, you need comprehensive coverage in the event that your home is ever damaged or destroyed. If you do not own your home, it is wise to have renters insurance to protect your furniture and other personal property.
Homeowners insurance covers:
- Your Home
- Detached structures, such as a garage or shed
- Personal belongings, including furniture, clothing, appliances and much more
- Loss of use for living expenses, when the home is damaged and uninhabitable
- Personal liability that protects you and your family against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured or their property is damaged while at your home
Renters insurance covers:
- Personal belongings, no matter where they are used
- Personal liability that protects you against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured or their property is damaged while in your apartment
- Liability coverage that protects you, should your building be damaged by your own negligence, such as overflowing a sink or tub that causes water to run down into the apartment below you
Contact us today for more information about homeowners and renters insurance or fill out our online quote form.
Thu, 23 May 2019 05:00:17 +0000
AXA XL has promoted Brian Gauder to lead its North Central region out of Ch...
Thu, 23 May 2019 04:56:11 +0000
Floodwaters overwhelmed a miles-long sandbag barrier over the weekend, dren...
Thu, 23 May 2019 04:53:44 +0000
Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB) has launched a new HSB Farm Cyber Insurance pro...
Thu, 23 May 2019 04:48:44 +0000
The Mississippi Fire Marshal’s office is giving away smoke alarms to try to...
Thu, 23 May 2019 04:40:21 +0000
The North Carolina Department of Insurance has released a smartphone app fo...