GPS: Guide to Promoting Safety™
Successfully navigate the twists and turns of teen driving with a free parents' Guide to Promoting Safety™ kit from Kish Insurance!
The kit, thoughtfully designed for parents of teen drivers in Mifflin, Huntingdon, and Centre Counties, includes:
- D&D Driving School information
- Pennsylvania Driver's Manual, laws, and facts
- How to Steer Them to Safe Driving, a comprehensive guide to help teach new drivers to be safe drivers
- Tips for Teen Drivers from Travelers Insurance
- Help Your Teenager Become a Responsible Driver from Travelers Insurance
- Teen-parent driving contracts from Travelers, Westfield, and Safeco Insurance
- Road Ahead Guide from Safeco Insurance
- A Driver's Accident Report from Westfield Insurance that outlines what to do if you've been in an auto accident
- Online resources offering information and games for parents and teen drivers
Visit any Kish Bank branch or talk to a Kish Insurance Specialist today to receive your free kit!
Tue, 25 Jun 2019 06:45:03 +0000
Banco Santander SA agreed to pay 937 million euros ($1.1 billion) to buy Al...
Tue, 25 Jun 2019 06:13:22 +0000
An Oklahoma judge has approved a revised $85 million settlement with Teva P...
Tue, 25 Jun 2019 06:08:17 +0000
AM Best has upgraded the Long-Term Issuer Credit Rating (Long-Term ICR) to ...
Tue, 25 Jun 2019 06:04:51 +0000
Federal officials say a Chicago-based cargo handling company will pay $135,...
Tue, 25 Jun 2019 05:43:48 +0000
Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt says six more counties in the state have been app...